THE BUILDINGBuilding Amenities
From our demonstration kitchen to state-of-the-art fitness centre, outdoor terrace and fire pit, VERSUS’s amenities mean your home extends beyond your front door. And with a WalkScore™ of 98, VERSUS’s neighbourhood amenities are always within easy reach.
Entertain friends and family or join us for a social event.
Private Dining Room
Need a little extra room? Entertain friends and family and then have them join you in your very own private dining room.
Game Day is about to get a lot bigger. Bring your friends over or join new ones at VERSUS.
Meet your neighbours while showing off your skills.
Indoor & Outdoor Fitness Facilities
Warm up outside and then hit the weights. Our fully-equipped indoor fitness facility has everything you need to break a sweat.
Yoga Room & Outdoor Zen Garden
Do you need a little more room to maximize your Warrior pose? Stretch it out in our yoga room or connect with nature outside.
- Versus is brought to you by ONE Properties, one of Canada’s most prestigious real estate developers. ONE Properties is also the developer of ICE District in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Distinctive, award-winning architecture is by Kirkor. See: KirkorArchitects.com/Profile
- Interior design by HOK. See: HOK.com/About/Awards
- Boutique hotel-inspired interiors.
- Solid concrete construction, using reinforced steel.
- A combination of curtain and window wall design.
- Environmentally responsible green building design.
- On-site heated underground parking, bike storage and storage lockers available.
Peace of Mind
- Exclusive use of gated underground parking, storage lockers and secured bicycle storage
- Secured keyless entry to main lobby, parking and amenity rooms
- Enterphone system for guests.
- High-speed elevators with restricted floor access provide convenience and security.
- On-site concierge / security.
- Green building materials: VERSUS was built with materials having a total of 20% recycled content.
- Recycling stations.
- Energy efficient fixtures and LED lighting throughout.
- Double glazed and low-E windows.
- Low VOC finishes and low emitting materials.
- Sub-metered suite electrical and domestic water.
- 12 dedicated electric car charging stalls.
- Secure, indoor bicycle storage for residents and occupants of our retail spaces.
- Low-flow toilets and plumbing fixtures to help conserve water.
- Building-wide “No Smoking” policy.
- Want to learn more? Contact a member of our leasing team to request a tour that showcases our buildings’ sustainability features!